Friday, April 30, 2010

Tomorrow, New York

So the Nanny book is proofed to within an inch of its life and read on ereader to make double, triple sure. And American spellings have been labored over (see, notice that clever thing I just did?) Humor me, see I can't stop it now!

Anyway. It's a big print out day today. So tomorrow it goes in the mail to Special Edition NEW YORK. Yes my hands will be shaking, yes I will be in a tizz. But then it's time to move on. Tie up a couple of other jobs on the list to create headspace for writing proper again.

I'm sure I won't hear soon. But at least I know I've tried my best. In the meantime, if this song doesn't inspire you to write NOTHING will. Paloma Faith rocks. Go buy her CDs you won't regret it.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending oodles of positivity for your MS (not that it needs it - it's a cracker of a story).

Suz XX

PS at work on shared computer so cant sign in.

Jackie Ashenden said...

Crossing everything for you, Jude!! I'm sure they'll love it! Instant sale dust all round. :-)

Nell Dixon said...

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you, Jude

Lorraine said...

I can't beat the crossed eyes (lol) but I'm sending warm, fuzzy 'please give Judy her break' thoughts across the pond...

Joanne Coles said...

Very best of luck, Jude. Hope the NY office adore your story!

Caroline said...

Yay - good for you Judy! Fingers crossed. Caroline x Have a good weekend.

Susan Rix said...

Ooh, Judy, that's so exciting!

A fab idea to read your manuscript on the ereader too. Very impressed that you've proofread with an American head on!

Thinking of you during the anxious wait and sending writerly vibes for your next manuscript.

Sue xx

Marcy said...

Good luck, Jude. Fingers crossed for you.

Lacey Devlin said...

Woo Hoo Judy! Good luck :D