Saturday, May 08, 2010

The Handbag I Had To Have

Back last year I blogged about a handbag. Here. Yes I'm that sad.

And I didn't even get said handbag. Because I convinced myself I needed an ereader more. And I was okay with that...until today.

I happened upon a Ness Store. Yes. With the handbag sitting winking at me. With money off. In the colour I wanted.

That's what's called, my darlings, kissable kismet. I'm a sucker for a 'reduced' price tag. Let me just bask in the glow of a new bag with my own name on it! The fact that I don't have a social life to use it in is neither here nor THA!

4 comments:

Suzanne Jones said...

You deserve it, Judy. Enjoy.

XX

Caroline said...

Ohhhh lovely. Like Suzanne said - you deserve it. Caz x

Jackie Ashenden said...

Yay for handbags!

Lacey Devlin said...

You can never have too many bags!