Saturday, May 22, 2010

Heat!


It's gorgeous and hot outside and the kids are delighted making birthday cakes from sand and twigs!

So without further ado here's something equally 'scorching' to mull over while I'm gone to play in the sun and tackle my jungle garden with large metal implements.

This picture is from the Judy Private Swoon Collection. It has inspired many happy hours writing! A nude man with a coffee cup...sigh!

I'm afraid I'm going to be a tardy blogger now for the foreseeable future. Time is limited right now (see above clamouring kids) and between the family and the 'story bugging my head' I need to get to it. So while I'm gone take time to appreciate caffeine Lacoste man. And think of me fondly!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I bet he wouldn't have such a smug smile if he spilt that coffee in his lap! Hee hee! Missing you already Judy - but like you I need to go into the abyss i.e my writing den and do "stuff". NWS approaches... Caroline x

Lacey Devlin said...

*Swoon*

Jackie Ashenden said...

Lol, Caroline, I was thinking the exact same thing!
Hope you get some good writing done, Jude!