Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Mojo She Wrote

Struggling with the writing mojo?
Finding it hard to keep pep in your bichok?

Fret not.
Jessica Fletcher, my much admired, TV heroine author and murder cracking genius has the answer. Direct from Cabot Cove.
Relax. Praise Abba.

Clearly that's how she manages her daily workcount on a typewriter! So I'm forthwith adopting this new regimen myself (once I find a peach or sky blue crimplene jumpsuit) jx




And if that wasn't entertainment enough for you.
I stumbled upon the ultimate FAN VID homage to Murder She Wrote. Exact in every detail. I laughed myself off the chair (so did hubby) but respect to the lady director who masterminded such a divine piece of art. I wish I'd thought of it first.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Great stuff Judy! Caroline x

Jackie Ashenden said...

Hilarious. Love the dancing. Why don't they make anything out of crimplene anymore?? Such a tragic waste.

Suzanne Jones said...

Hee hee - brilliant. How do you find these?

(Have to admit, I found that first one a bit disturbing, though.)

XX