Friday, July 09, 2010

Cranking Up The N.A.C. Party

Okay...so let's have a Not At Conference party.
Just a small one. To pass the time and help us ease the monotony.

Bring some nibbles and a glass of what you fancy. Then drag up a chair...or join the conga. Here's 80s Diva Kim Wilde (with one of my fave party/character arc songs). You Came. Tis goooood. And I do love a woman with a thing for capri pants and boleros.

Now go shake your maracas.

BTW whadya think of my sequin strapless jumpsuit? All hand sewn too. Now all I need is a Gerard-Butler-A-Likey to groove with. Let's hope he's not wearing crimplene.

7 comments:

Suzanne Jones said...

Love Kim Wilde - spent most of my teen years wanting to be Kim Wilde (especially as she went out with Adam Ant - the most gorgeous man in pop).

XX

Judy Jarvie said...

Welcome Suzanne!
I'm loving your feather boa. Now stop doing the macarena (save it for later).

I know where you're coming from with the Kim Wilde wannabe stuff. I want her hair (even now). And Adam Ant (absoflippinlutely). I was jealous of Amanda Donaghue for that too. Maybe tomorrow I'll post Adam just for YOU!

Suzanne Jones said...

Yay.

(Don't know if I should admit this, but I've got the link to Prince Charming on my favourites.)

XX

JP.M said...

HI , I love Kim Wilde since 1981 and my blog is for her, JP.M

Jackie Ashenden said...

Nice, Judy. I'll be eating pretzels and drinking a chocolate martini. Yum. Can't go past a bit of 80s pop huh? Like the jumpsuit too - suits you. Go on, post some Adam!

Marcy said...

Hate to admit it, but I have no idea who Kim Wilde. But Adam Ant...him I know. Yummm.

Love the sequins Jude. Very stylish!

Caroline said...

Ohhh can I come to your party? And can I bring my ABC album "The Lexicon of Love"? And since I won a tenner on Weds lottery I'm going to bring cyber champagne too! Lets party baby! Caroline x