Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Big Scream!


STOP PRESS: I'm happy to announce great news...Embrace Books has accepted 'Nanny Behaving Badly'. I'm thrilled to be part of this exciting full speed new venture in digital romance.

I'm also celebrating a second acceptance for my wedding themed novella too which was also confirmed today (with another publisher, more news soon).

Talk about a fast and furious few days. Talk about seat of pants!

I'm currently on holiday. With minimal cyber links. So more news on both the above fabulous developments on my return.

In the meantime...here's a hint of what I've been seeing during my travels.

A fitting photo since submitting your precious writing babies can feel as daunting as a Yell-Your-Lungs-Out trip on Oblivion.

P.S. I refrained from the scary rides. I leave the wild tendencies to my heroines...though happily Nanny has found a home that welcomes her crazy inclinations. More soon. jx

12 comments:

Jane Holland said...

So you've had TWO acceptances this week, AND you're on holiday!

that's some week!

Have a relaxing time and then roll home to your waiting fans.

Jx

Jackie Ashenden said...

Woohoo!!! Go you!!! So pleased for you, Jude!

Nell Dixon said...

Squeeee!!!! I'm so thrilled for you! Congratulations!

Joanne Coles said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Read this news on Twitter earlier. So happy for you, Jude :-)

Are you holidaying in Flamingoland? Not that I'm a stalker or anything ... but the roller coaster looks familiar :-)

Phillipa said...

Congratulations again!!! Read it on the Embrace blog and am thrilled to bits for you!!!

Marcy said...

Wow! Congrats, Jude. I'm so happy that Nanny has a home. Big hugs coming your way. And can't wait to hear about the other venture!

Natalie Anderson said...

YAY!!!!!! that's super! Huge congrats - can't wait to hear more details :)

Lacey Devlin said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! Holidaying agrees with you ;)

Romy said...

Well done Judy. Two sales in one week! That must be one of the best celebrations imaginable. Here's some cyber bubbly, in caes you haven't already had your fill ...

Caroline said...

YAY!!!!! I saw this on the embrace site last night and I was chuffed for you! 'Specially since I've had the joy of critiquing the "nanny"! Yay go girl go!!! Caroline x

Kate Hardy said...

Congrats, Judy! So pleased for you.

Lorraine said...

It's great news, really pleased for you Judy :-)