Saturday, August 28, 2010

Knit One, Slip One

Hi All.

Well I've managed to get one set of revisions off. Still awaiting results (is that my own nails I'm biting or the dog's? It's ok. I don't have a dog before you shout 'ewww'). And I should be getting line edits on the next project in about a week.

So in the meantime I'm busy working out another story. There's some done and some still to cogitate. And I've found the perfect way to get my grey matter into order...KNITTING SCARVES. Helps me work out plot knots as I go. Two done and more to go...busy fingers keep the brain from frantic angsting.

If anyone needs a snazzy neckwarmer give me a shout!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Sending +ve vibes your way that your story slots into place. Caroline x

Suzanne Jones said...

Can't wait to read the new story.

You've been so busy with writing and revisions I'm surprised you've had time to knit.
:-)
XX