Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blogging At Embrace Books

I've been blogging over at Embrace Books. It's lovely over there...the perfect place to indulge a few romantic fantasies...

So if you've a chance pop over and leave a comment, I'll love you forever.

There's info about the inspirations behind Nanny Behaving Badly. Plus, and most importantly, there's links to pictures of hot men.

I'd throw in free bubbly if I could...or would you rather have a latte and a florentine? Make up your mind on the way over, the air is laced with cake and coffee! Go here!

4 comments:

Jane Holland said...

I left a comment. Now I expect to be loved forever. No getting out of it now.

Jx

Judy Jarvie said...

Ah thanks - big love back.
Didn't want to be a Norma No Mates. Well...no more than usual. A girl's gotta try.

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

OOh, did someone mention florentines? Nuff said!

Lots of love,

Rach.
XX

Cara Cooper said...

Congratulations Judy, Embrace looks like a great place to be. Good luck and hope you get squillions of readers!