Monday, September 13, 2010

Still Truckin'

I'm feeling a bit better this week. Still a bit stiff and have to take it slower, but better is better. So naturally the first thing I had to do was whizz by the New Voices website and vote on some super duper snazzy entries! Yay to all who've entered or are still planning to. Reading and voting is rather addictive and great fun. Also big bravery medal goes to Marcy who you can find in the warm and cosy section with From One Night To Forever (great chapter!)

While was I recovering, the inspiration fairy came to visit. So...I've lots to do. A new story to crack on with. I get a bit impatient to get it all down when the glittery stuff is in the air. And my revisions are coming along great with more on the way soon.

Plus I've been reading a rather excellent book - Catch Me A Catch. Get your copy here. Big congrats to Embrace and Wild Rose buddy Sally Clements for writing such a brilliant book. I'm very excited to get my cover. Sally's is a peach! And the book is just as scrumptious.

Busy, busy. No time for slacking!

5 comments:

Sally Clements said...

Yay! I got a mention! Thanks so much, Judy, and I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Marcy said...

Me too! Thanks for the shout out, Jude. You're the best!

Glad to hear you have new inspiration. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Caroline said...

Glad you're feeling better Judy. And don't you just love it when the inspiration fairies come to visit! Caroline x

Lacey Devlin said...

Yay for Sally and Marcy! Isn't Sally's cover just gorgeous? I love it! I bet yours will be fabulous too Judy! Keep getting well!

Lorraine said...

Glad you're feeling better Judy :-)