Thursday, September 16, 2010

Strange But True

Isn't Feedjit fascinating?

I can't help but notice I get lots of international visitors (especially from the USA) for certain archived posts in particular. These are...drum roll please...

Men In Kilts: Because I'm Worth It

and

Porridge Baths (from when I had itchy skin in pregnancy).

I've also had interest in my Crimplene Gusset posts.

Perhaps I should be writing a romance novel with a kilt-swishing porridge mogul hero with a thing on the quiet for crimplene unmentionables? Hmmm...rubs chin.

P.S. Mr Beefy above looks like he might fit on all counts.

4 comments:

Marcy said...

You crack me up!

Lacey Devlin said...

It couldn't hurt... ;)

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

Love the beefcake!

I also found the Crimpline Gusset link irresistable. You have a wonderful and wicked mind Mrs Jarvie!

Lots of love,

Rach.
XX

Sally Clements said...

Gosh, doesn't that pic just want to make you reach for your fork and dig right in?