Tuesday, October 05, 2010

French Fancy

If you haven't been over to Everyone's Reading yet then do do do.

Not only are these fabby freeread downloads from Mills and Boon but it's a proverbial choc box to choose from.

If you need more tempting then here it comes. There's Kelly Hunter's Exposed: Misbehaving With The Magnate. It's certainly a smackerel you can't miss. Let's just say he's called Luc...he's gorgeous, he's French, he's hot in all the ways that matter. Need I say more (waggling eyebrows). Go snaffle your quota immediately! Providing you like French hunks for free.


2 comments:

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

Golly, Luc sounds amazingly good! I'd even pay good money for a high calibre M&B Frenchman.

Is he a tad on the demanding and controlling side though? You know how much I like all that ...

Off to bag some freebies immediately, thanks for the pointer!

Lots of love,

Rach.
XX

Joanne Coles said...

People say Frenchman and all I think of is Gilles *sigh*. Every book I read with a French hero, he's who I imagine.

Love those free reads!