Friday, October 01, 2010

Buying Soundz

Yes I did go back to the supermarket (but I didn't self serve!)

Thanks to Rachel Lyndhurst (and the need to feed small girls who're having a playover later) I indulgently purchased Brandon Flowers' new album...couldn't resist. It's very good.

And the good times don't stop there. Because I bought Lady Antebellum too. Find out more about them at Wikipedia here. In my humble spring-onion I believe there are two hero worthy inspirations to be had here. Yus Mrs. And if you haven't yet heard I Run To You (shame on you) go buy it. And you will be doing karaoke within the day. I know I am. jx

See pics of Lady Antebellum here!

4 comments:

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

Most excellent supermarket purchase, my dear!

Do you think Brandon would be impressed with our efforts on his behalf? Wonder if we could get him to 'guest' or something?

It's such a jolly good album that it's already disappeared though - into The Master's car CD player. Must see if I can pinch it back this weekend!

Have fun with all those chocolate fingers now!

Lots of love,

Rach.
XX

Nell Dixon said...

My eldest dd raves about Lady antebellum

Suzanne Jones said...

Will I show my age if I admit I've never heard of them? Any of them.

Sigh.

XX

Marcy said...

Love Lady Antebellum!!! Have you heard Sugarland...very good as well.