Saturday, October 23, 2010

Inspiration and Mischief

It's not every day a world famous fashion photographer asks writers to send him short fairytales.

But that's exactly what Benjamin Kanarek did to celebrate his fairytale inspired 'Tale of the Unexpected' images  for Harper's BAZAAR Hong-Kong. So I pondered the beautiful photographs, let my imagination take a flight of fancy et voila.

You can find my mini fairytale here - The Mischievous Kettle.  Benjamin's magical photographs will have you spellbound.

Courtesy of Benjamin Kanarek - the original photoshoot story here

7 comments:

Benjamin Kanarek said...

I absolutely loved your submission.

Thanks
Ben

howdidyougetthere said...

Sorry to be unoriginal, Judy, but I have to repeat what Ben said, Judy. I was laughing out loud at the kettle should know it's position. Brilliant!!

Best, Kristi

Marcy said...

You're a poet and I didn't even know it! That was AWESOME, Jude!

Lacey Devlin said...

It's a great piece Judy! So clever. Congrats!

Sally Clements said...

Loved it, Judy! woo-hoo!

Suzanne Jones said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.

Well done.

XX

Rachel said...

What a lovely poem, you clever thing!

Lots of love,

Rach.
XX