Tuesday, November 02, 2010

'As if by magic ... the shopkeeper appeared.'

Once upon a time ...

I found myself doing spur of the moment NaNoWriMo.

It's all happened in a Mr Benn-type way (one minute I was minding my business walking down Festive Road and then yank - the fancy dress shop of NaNo pulled me in and I signed up!) I suddenly find myself in a new world of pantster wonder that's both thrilling and slightly perplexing at the same time.

Well it would be crazy to start writing a new book on 1 November without joining in the madness. So here I am (the last time I did it was 2004 and my but that's a while back). So bring on the safari suit, I'm ready. Or shall I be an astronaut?

Whispers lest Editor should crack whip - s'okay, revisions are almost pucker and coming your way!

Oh what a heady whirl (but I luvit). jx


Mr Benn images are copyright David McKee.
No infringement intended. I LOVE Mr Benn and always will.

3 comments:

Phillipa Ashley said...

NaNO - Judy you are brave but while you're on a roll, why not go for it? P x

Sally Clements said...

I love Mr Benn too, thanks for the nostalgia trip, Judy!
I also love nano. 9 years this year, and all going to noplan so far...

Lacey Devlin said...

Woo hoo! Go Judy!