Friday, November 12, 2010

The Pinnacle of Brilliant

Since I'm NaNoFlagging, I took a break by reading Graham Linehan's blog (he brilliantly writes The IT Crowd). Read his excellent blog here. Anyway - I've pinched this clip because it was too good not to. Laugh out loud funny. Especially if you are bizarrely addicted to Masterchef *like me*. Can't explain the Greg and John addiction but I never miss an episode (especially if I have a tube of Pringles).
The IT Crowd will be on E4 on Monday at 10pm.

3 comments:

Sally Clements said...

Judy, I laughed myself sick. Totally brilliant! And I'm obviously a masterchef too!

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

How have I missed this!

Hilarious!

Making note to get Man to set the V-box to record series.

Thanks, Judy, will have to do mascara again though.

R
X

Judy Jarvie said...

Sally and Rachel - Glad you liked. My husband nearly fell on the floor laughing. Love the sausage smiley plate and the pie in its foil!

If you haven't watched The IT Crowd you will love. Best comedy on telly. You can watch the old stuff on 4od.
jx