Saturday, January 15, 2011

AWOL

Sorry I've been absent and quiet.

We've had a lot on. Birthday snow (yes it started again). Power cuts (don't ask!) To name but a few.

Oh yes and I've been knitting too:
One hat
Seven scarves
One fingerless mitten (um...got bored and haven't finished other one).

And thanks so much to all who left me their lovely birthday wishes. I didn't have a sore head or party myself silly. I was very restrained (shines halo!)

Though the same cannot be said for the friend's 40th Birthday Bonanza this weekend. Double Naughty Quota was exceeded.

Flirting With The Fireman will be out soon - cue cheers of hysteria. For all you lovely people with shiny new Kindles - there'll be a fabby addition to your digital shelf coming later this month. It's got a hot fireman, and a fiery heroine.

Stay tuned for tasters ...

In the meantime I'll try to stay off the knitting.

And the gin.

5 comments:

Jan Jones said...

Excellent, Judy.

Erm, seven scarves seems a tad excessive...

Judy Jarvie said...

Yes Jan I am a bit obsessive! But five were presents so
that makes it a bit better. Once I start I can's stop!

Nell Dixon said...

Ooh, goody, another one for my kindle list when I get my birthday money next month

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

Gin is good for you, Judy! It is! *pained look*.

Rach.
XX

Phillipa Ashley said...

I didn't know you were a knitter...