Thursday, January 27, 2011

Librarian Needs Fire Extinguisher! Urgently!

Flirting With The Fireman Out Tomorrow

I’m thrilled to bursting to announce you can go buy Flirting With The Fireman tomorrow. Check it out here.

If you need further convincing to part with your hard earned cash then, my friend, I have great respect. I’m pretty long pocketed myself!

So let me tempt you in the hope you’ll cave:

  • It features a hot fireman
  • A diva librarian with a big obsession for fashion shoes
  • They can’t stand each other but there’s a lurking spark
  • Rod’s great in the kitchen – like men in aprons? You won’t be disappointed
  • It’s a sassy and snappy novella and it’s good to go now!
Why not join the Blog Conga over the next few weeks? Yes I’ll be touring round talking more about my books. I’ll be prodding you regularly with more hard sell. I won’t leave you alone for long. Sorry about that (cough, cough).

P.S. There will be a giveaway coming too. So you have to keep joining me on the blogs on the tour to find out what’s on offer! More details tomorrow.

3 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Happy Release day! Wishing you tons of sales!

Joanne Coles said...

It sounds wonderfully hot, Jude! Best of luck with it :-)

Phillipa Ashley said...

Congrats Judy - today's the day!