Saturday, February 05, 2011

Confession

I have a confession to make ... I've been ill. Right at the start of my own blog conga (no fair!) And I missed Nanny Behaving Badly going up on Amazon.

Yes. It's all been happening. We just won't talk about what's been happening to me as it's gruesome.

Anyway I huge huge thank you to the lovely Sarah Grimm for inviting me onto her blog and holding the fort and rallying troops to visit! And I'm so sorry I was absent.

Let's just say I haven't eaten for a while. Let's also say that this particular 'illness' has the power to close hospital wards and I think I picked up mine through the toddler's social network! Joy!

Anyway. You can still catch Sarah's Blog Here and my post about Flirting With The Fireman. In fact Sarah's blog is generally a great place to hang out (especially if you like nice male views!)

I promise I'll be bouncing back by next week! On with the conga!

4 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Caroline said...

Hope you are better Judy! I can sympathise, as the DH is currently suffering with Camplyobacter food poisoning - and has been "housebound" for 3 weeks. I'm thinking of taking shares out in Andrex ;) Caroline xx

Judy Jarvie said...

thanks ladies. Sorry to hear of you poor partner's terrible three weeks. He has my ful sympathies
J

Suzanne Jones said...

Hugs, Judy. Being ill's not nice.
(said she, stating the obvious)

Take care

XX