Sunday, February 13, 2011

Today I'm At The Cozy Page!

There's nothing I like better than that cosy feeling - so it's very apt and exciting that I'm over at Amber Leigh Williams's Cozy Page today! Amber's running a month long special feature with romance authors doing Q and As for Valentine's. Great fun!

Big thanks to Amber for letting me drop by.

Today I'm talking about Flirting With The Fireman - in the shoes of heroine Flick Truro. Come on over and find out what makes FLICK TICK.

Tomorrow - is a very special day too. Not only is it Valentine's Day ... but it marks the launch day for Embrace Books and Nanny Behaving Badly will finally be available.

I'll be back tomorrow to celebrate - hope you can join me for fun and frolics! Love is sure to be in the air so why not celebrate with some new digital reading treats!

2 comments:

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

Thought I'd better check before I pop into Sainsbury's: have you got the Twiglets in?!

Judy Jarvie said...

I'm thinking smoked salmon blinis and baked camembert!

Gotta have posh nosh tomorrow! But I am partial to a twiglet or two. J