Monday, March 28, 2011

Yellow Roses

Last week a very lovely friend bought me Yellow Roses (I love yellow roses, always have - actually I love lots of roses but yellow in particular or dark pink always make me go wow!) I'm a roses and freesias girl (hint to husband - only kidding!)

Anyhoo ...

The roses were particularly apt because right now I'm 'writing me a cowboy'. Yup! And he's mighty fine (it's okay - I only go into stereotypical Texan speak when I talk ABOUT him).


Anyway. Just had to share that. My cowboy, Gabe, is coming along nicely. And my roses are in a vase - in his honour! Happy smile!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Can I say yeehah, then?! This all sounds very exciting. *slaps thigh heartily* *shoots out a few beer bottles*

Yes, that's better already. Enjoy your lovely roses!

X