Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I Didn't Win ...

...but you know what? My friends who rallied round and tried truly rock!

Thanks so much for the support. It really means a lot.

I must also humbly apologise for the lack of progress on my April Word Count Challenge word worm. Not a lot of action! But I do have good reasons. The revisions cave; everything must stop. Plus I had some p.c. niggles that mean I've been doing written word counts the old fashioned way. Give me time to transcribe and hopefully the word worm will move soon!

3 comments:

Suzanne Jones said...

Hugs, Judy.

XX

Lacey Devlin said...

(HUGS) Judy! I hope the gremlins in your PC quit soon!

ninaharrington said...

Oh drat. Especially the revisions part. Courage ma brave, courage. Hope the sun is shining on you and yours. Best, Nina