Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Exciting News

I'm delighted to announce that soon I'll have two books releasing.

The very wonderful EscapeWithABook.com will be publishing Off Limits Lover and Nanny Behaving Badly - both coming out very soon. So not long to wait!

And if you haven't already tripped past their website - there's a choc box of great reads to be found so don't delay. I've already indulged so I can highly recommend it. I'm really thrilled to be joining them and  I love their 'escapist reads' branding too.

E-Scape Press says - "EscapeWithABook.com is delighted that Judy Jarvie will be joining our list of authors. Her books are the perfect escape for all those who love romantic fiction."

Colour me very excited indeed.

11 comments:

Marcy said...

Look at you go! Very exciting...congratulations!

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

OOH! You clever, little devil!! Hopping straight over immediately! Mega congratulations!!

XXX

Jane Holland said...

Thrilled for you, Judy! I hope they're both a HUGE success!

Phillipa said...

Delighted to hear this, Judy. Congratulations!

Nell Dixon said...

Yay!!!!!!!!

Suzanne Jones said...

FABULOUS NEWS - proud of you.

:0)

XX

Judy Jarvie said...

Thank you lovely ladies. I'm very pleased and looking forward to getting them out there again soon!
Jx

Jackie Ashenden said...

Congrats, Judy!

Sally Clements said...

Well done, Judy, that's great news!

Madeline Ash said...

Congratulations Judy! This is brilliant news :)

Elizabeth Hanbury said...

Woohoo! Delighted to hear you are to be published by E-scape, Judy :-)