Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas and Jason Lee

Jingle Bells ahoy! It's almost Christmas. Exciting and busy time and not long now to wait.

We've had a visit to Santa, a nursery concert, a pantomime. Just the Christmas Parties now.

And yesterday I took the dear daughters to see Alvin & The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked. Their choice (I wanted Arthur Christmas, hey ho). So imagine my surprise when I realised - how much I still admire Jason Lee (see below) and was rather pleased we'd gone. A few more years in age really suits him and I've decided to steal him for use as my current hero inspriration. Win win.


Now that's what I call an early Christmas present. Thanks Alvin!



2 comments:

Suzanne Jones said...

Sadly, my big girl won't be seen with me at the cinema these days. I'll have waid for the dvd.

Glad you're enjoying the Christmassy things. So magical when they're at that age.

XX

Suzanne Jones said...

Sorry - typo. Blush.

XX