Thursday, January 05, 2012

Writing Challenge

You may spot from the word worm in the sidebar that I'm currently doing a 100k in 100 days challenge (for more info click on the link above the wordcount bar!) I'm at 11% (of my first 50k target) and it's day five. And I'm determined to do it with a lightness of heart! I'm aiming for slow, steady and enjoyable (sometimes I hare off and run out of steam 'tis true.)

Anyway - just to say I think commiting to a writing challenge like this one is a great way to start the New Year.

News coming soon about 'Pitching In' (and hopefully a cover). I'm hoping that a copy may drop through the door next week (cue excitement) and I anticipate it may be in the shops week of the 26th Jan. Did I mention how much I love DC Thomson Pocket novel covers? Well, I have a big CRUSH on them. They're beautiful and I always look foward to my two titles a month arriving on the mat.

So I will definitely be stalking the postman (sorry postie, I'll try not to scare you - forgive me! It's a writer's angst and ecstacy thing.)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Go Judy. 100k in 100 days is an awesome target. Caroline x p.s will be looking out for your PocketNovel.

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

I'm really looking forward to your Pocket novel,Judy, and Kudos on the writing! X