Thursday, February 16, 2012

Any Chance Of Some Promo Help?

I'm recovering from a recent hospital op (actually I'm in huge awe of hospitals so twas a great research opportunity even if there was pain and needles involved) My family are gathering round *making dinners* so I'm lapping up the attention. Thank you lovely family.

Next weekend - Sat 25th and Sun 26th Feb - Nanny Behaving Badly will be available as a free kindle download for a limited period. Yey; I'm hoping lots of people take the opportunity to get it.

In this vein I'd love to get the word around - so if anybody can spare a second next weekend for a brief-as-can-be blog/facebook or twitter mention I'd be so very grateful in the hope that it helps people get to hear about it.

Stay tuned for the link to FREE NANNY BEHAVING BADLYnext weekend.In the meantime - I'm on jammies and DVD duty. It's a hard life ...

10 comments:

Nell Dixon said...

Hope you feel better soon, Judy. I'll help spread the word.

Judy Jarvie said...

Thanks so much Nell.
The munchkin children have come out in jammy sympathy also - hmmm. They need barely any excuse!

Joanne Troppello said...

I can help spread the news as well. If you wanted to guest on my blog that weekend or any time in the future, just let me know. I love having guest authors on my blog. :-)

Marcy said...

Count me in! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Suzanne Jones said...

This is the second time of trying to post - so apologies if it turns up twice.

Many hugs - get well soon.

And I'm looking forward to welcoming you over on my blog next week.

XX

ClaireLA said...

Count me in, Judy! I hope you recover quickly. :)

Lee Ann

Phillipa said...

Hope you feel in the pink again soon, Judy. I'll be happy to have you on my blog.

Judy Jarvie said...

Thanks so much all of you - much much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing how it works!
And feeling heaps better today.
All the best - Judy

Sally Clements said...

I'm happy to give the nanny a shout out too, Judy - and if you want to do a blog guest spot too, just say!
Hope you're feeling better soon. x

Judy Jarvie said...

Thanks everybody. Thanks Sally - I'll send something soon. And thanks for the offer.