Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nanny Review

Go here to read a good review of Nanny Behaving Badly at Fairytales4grownups!

"This title is what initially got me interested in reading this book.  I mean seriously…Nanny Behaving Badly, couldn’t be more interesting than that ha-ha.  The last couple of books before this were kind of hard for me to get into.  I’m not sure what was up, maybe just stress from school and life, but I’m glad Nanny Behaving Badly was the one I decided on to bring me back to the joy of reading romance novels."  Read the whole thing here.

4 comments:

ClaireLA said...

Bravo, Judy!

Lee Ann

FairyTales4Grownups said...

Really glad you liked the review of Nanny Behaving Badly. It was a really good book after all so easy to review. I can't wait to read your other books.
Thanks

Caroline said...

Lovely Judy. You must be chuffed. Caroline x

Writer Pat Newcombe said...

Isn't it great when you really get into a book? That's what it's all about! Good luck with the weight battle, I know how it feels...