Monday, August 20, 2012

Panda Party!

Here's a squizz at my lovely daughter's phenomenal Panda Birthday cake. Isn't it super cute?



No I didn't make it. But my very talented friend did.

In other news ... the youngest daughter has started school, learned to ride her bike solo and is rapidly turning into a big girl! Gulp. But between fitness and immersing myself in a new writing project I intend to keep very busy (to stop me thinking too hard about it).

Of course I may stop for a moment to have a cuppa and panda cake!

4 comments:

joanne fox said...

That's the cutest cake I've seen in a very long day! Hope your daughter has a lovely birthday.

Marcy said...

Wow! That is quite the cake. Did it taste as good as it looks? And hugs on the girls growing up. Its hard. I keep telling mine to stop but they aren't listening, lol.

Nell Dixon said...

Gorgeous cake. Make the most of the girls while they're small. My eldest is off to uni in Sept.

Caroline said...

Lovely cake Judy. Caroline x