Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cover And A Cowboy

I'm flying by (because it's the school holidays) and I'm also in the writing cave... Just to say check out this lovely cover for the large print version of Pitched Into Love that's just appeared by magic on the interweb!

Also in mid November I have a 'cowboy book' releasing on magazine stands, at good supermarkets and newsagents with Easy Reads. Easy Read is the new look, new premise series of novellas from My Weekly (previously issued as Pocket Novels). Watch out for the first ones coming soon. The Cowboy book will be coming out in ebook format too after paperback release.

1 comment:

Rena George said...

Great cover, Judy. You must be thrilled with it.
And huge congratulations for that new Easy Reads novella. I'm looking forward to reading it.
Rena x