Saturday, November 10, 2012

Care For A Cowboy?

If you're feeling the bite of the cold November wind and in need of a little winter warm up ... I have a nice big, handsome Texan Rancher ready to warm your dark nights.

Gabe Garrett is the Texan hero of Secret Billionaire and he's out this month - coming soon to magazine stands at supermarkets and all good newsagents.

Whenever he speaks I still hear Rock Hudson in my head. But he's mighty fine!

And as I fell in love with him first I'm completely biased. Yee-ha cowboy!

3 comments:

Rena George said...

Nice one, Judy.

Huge congratulations on being one of the first Easy Read authors.

I'm looking forward to meeting up with your big, butch Texan. X

Judy Jarvie said...

Thanks Rena hope Gabe keeps you toastie. Ggg Judy

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

It's a fab cover. Can't wait for it to hit the shops.

xx