Monday, March 18, 2013

Tempted By A Texan Cowboy?

Today is the official release date of TAKING ON THE TEXAN published by E-Scape Press.

Click here for the Amazon Kindle purchase link.

Taking On The Texan is not only my favourite cover to date but the story and particularly the hero's teasing ways were great fun to write.

To celebrate the release E-Scape are offering one lucky competition respondent a gorgeous Highland Soap Company pamper pack in your choice for fragrance (yummy!) Now that's very cool.



I am a big fan of their lovely body pampering products and soaps - in fact I have been to their Spean Bridge shop!

There will also be a runner-up prize of back-list hard copy books from me.

So without further ado here's how you could win ...

Answer this question - What is the name of Jess's soap shop in Taking On The Texan? (Big clue, you'll find it in the previously quoted excerpt!) Send your answer to jarviejudy @ gmail dot com (no spaces and a normal dot not a written one!)

I'll randomly draw a winner and runner up from the correct answers on Thursday 21 March, 2013. So hurry and enter now!

All that's left to say is - good luck, and huge thank yous to the very lovely E-Scape Press. Hope you enjoy a highland fling with Texan cowboy Gabe!

4 comments:

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

I'm guessing I'm not eligible, but do you know, I'm tempted to enter the competition under another name so you don't know it's me (but I won't) - fab prize.

And congratulations.

x

Maria Perry Mohan said...

Congrats on the new release Judy. I think it's very kind of you letting out the answer so generously so I guess you'll be hearing from me really soon.

I hope I have better look getting my comment in then last time.

Marcy said...

Congrats Judy. Its a gorgeous cover!

Judy Jarvie said...

Thanks Suzanne, Maria and March.

Cowboys and pamper goods are my guilty pleasures!!

Judy