Thursday, June 06, 2013

Back After a Me Break

Sorry to have so neglected my lonesome but trusty blog.

I've been away awhile. Firstly I was recovering from major surgery and then unfortunately we have been dealing with some serious family illnesses that knocked us all back a bit. It meant putting my poor old blog and my writing on the backburner for a while. In fact I didn't sit at a computer in months. Sometimes you just have to put yourself and your loved ones first.

However I'm back with good news - as my Mum's op went well and my Dad's hormone treatment has also had a good report. I am so very gateful and pleased for that.

Now I just have to crack on with my own stuff and get my writing mojo back... Well I can think about it for a wee while. And hope. And for now I might just get out a notebook for some jottings! Sounds like a plan.

6 comments:

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

Great to have you back, Judy, but sorry to hear about the illness in the family. Take it easy if you can. :0)
xx

Nell Dixon said...

Welcome back lovely lady!

Rena George said...

So pleased to see you here again.Judy. Sounds like your family has had a rough time - and thankfully come through it.
At the end of the day, nothing is more important than your family. You just want to keep everyone safe, don't you?
It's great that you now feel in the mood for writing again.
Good luck with all those future projects. x

Judy Jarvie said...

Thank you for your wishes and thoughts Rachel, Nell and Rena. They are much appreciated. :)

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

Great to see you back in Blogland. Love to you and your family.

xxx

Christina said...

Just found your blog!!
Now following!
I am looking forward to keeping up with your blog and getting to know you through your posts :)

I also have a blog design page. If you ever need a custom blog design, check it out :) ChristinaLoraneDesigns.blogspot.com

xo
Christina
pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com