Thursday, August 20, 2015

Back to School

The kidlets are back to school. Bless them.

Which means I get some fabulous time to write - write, write, write like the wind.

It feels indulgent and naughty. It shouldn't. It's what I need to do. I've something that needs to be finished soon.

So back to the keyboard.

As you were. :)

P.S. Why is it that as soon as I have a submission out, I immediately get a massive attack of the mega impatient and can't wait to hears? It's truly not good. Must be more mindful and meditate. Submission angst be gone!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Congrats on having something out on submission! My kids don't go back to school until Sept so my writing time is limited right now but I take what I can get.

Judy Jarvie said...

I know Marcy - we have to be so sneaky! I'm trying to tie up a couple of projects and spent six weeks itching to do more. Much as I love my family I also NEED to write.
What are you working on, aiming for? Would love to know about how things are going. My health is currently great so I'm back n the writing saddle and feeling happy and grateful x