Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Submission Waiting

Every writer knows waiting on submission news is the bane of the writer's life. Especially when you're subbing to a new publisher.

Right now I'm going waiting crazy. But trying to channel that into creative productivity. I'm between books but it doesn't mean I can't plan, have ideas, doodle in notepads and have pleasant positive daydreams about my current subs hitting the mark with happy news.

I think as I write this I'm realising I should just get on a start something new. Please bear in mind that since subbing my first novel I've written and subbed another novella.

So - time to crack fingers and crack on!

So that's me currently - ploughing on. With a positive mindset.

What do you guys do to make the waiting easier? I'd love to know.

No comments: