Tuesday, September 27, 2016

It's Out - And The Men In My Writing Cave

So Spying With Sir is finally on general release. All say yey!

 

 
In other news I have another book coming out right at the end of the year. Stay tuned for more release info. It's a story about a cafe staffed by kilted waiters. Yes...were there only such a place!
 
But for now I'm in the dark swirling fog of the writing cave. Dreaming about a cruise ship captain. And mostly watching Poldark on repeat. In case you're wondering why, take a wee look at actor Luke Norris as Dr. Dwight Enys. He'd make a very good cruise ship captain doncha think?!? Aye, aye Sir!
 
 
Hopefully it too will be complete and coming your way soon. In the meantime go here to Female First to see my daft article about my addiction to all things Bond and Spying With Sir.

 

No comments: